ACCELERATE THREAT DETECTION WITH
INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS
AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM) delivers built-in intrusion detection systems tools as part of an all-in-one unified security management console. It includes built-in host intrusion detection (HIDS), network intrusion detection (NIDS), as well as cloud intrusion detection for public cloud environments including AWS and Microsoft Azure, enabling you to detect threats as they emerge in your critical cloud and on-premises infrastructure.
To ensure that you are always equipped to detect the latest emerging threats, AlienVault Labs Security Research Team delivers continuous threat intelligence updates directly to the USM platform. This threat data is backed by the AlienVault Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™)—the world’s first open threat intelligence community.
- Leverage intrusion detection for any environment with built-in cloud IDS, network IDS, and host-based IDS (including File Integrity Monitoring (FIM))
- Use the Kill Chain Taxonomy to quickly assess threat intent and strategy
- Make informed decisions with contextual data about attacks, including a description of the threat, its method and strategy, and recommendations on response
- Use automatic notifications so you can be informed of key threats as they happen
- Work more efficiently with powerful analytics that uncover threat and vulnerability details – all in one console