Demonstrate real-world risks to improve security
Penetration testing allows us to identify how intruders will attack your network. By simulating real-world attacks under controlled conditions, we are able to understand and eliminate the vulnerabilities your company faces. Our experts perform network, application, wireless and social engineering tests to demonstrate the security level of your company’s key systems and infrastructure.
Why are penetration tests important?
- It helps you meet compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS
- It helps you to comply with best security practices such as standard set by OWASP
- It ensures that you are meeting contractual requirements
Pinpoint issues with post-assessment analysis
The post-assessment analysis allows us to pinpoint issues and flaws in your company’s network security. Our experts will develop practical solutions and offer prioritized recommendations to properly respond to issues.
We can perform testing and analysis for a variety of applications:
- Internal and external networks
- Web and wireless applications
- Social engineering security (physical, pre-text calling, and phishing)
Continū can also customize an approach for compliance and security issues specific to your company. Our services include:
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) testing
- Malware analysis
- Embedded device penetration testing
- Technology and platform-specific penetration testing