GO BEYOND SIEM WITH UNIFIED SECURITY MANAGEMENT
Single-purpose SIEM software and log management tools provide valuable security information, but often require expensive and time-consuming integration efforts to bring in log files from disparate sources such as asset inventory, vulnerability assessment, endpoint agents, and IDS products. Once you have the data, you then must research and write correlation rules to identify threats in your environment. These challenges multiply as you migrate workloads and services from on-premises infrastructure to public cloud environments.
For today’s resource-strapped IT teams, the time and expense required to deploy a SIEM seriously delays their time to threat detection, and thus, return on investment.
Unlike other SIEM software, AlienVault® Unified Security Management® (USM) combines powerful SIEM and log management capabilities with other essential security tools—including asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, and intrusion detection (NIDS and HIDS)—to give you centralized security monitoring of networks and endpoints across your cloud and on‑premises environments–all from a single pane of glass.
With AlienVault USM, you can start detecting threats in your environment from Day One. That’s because the USM platform includes an extensive and continuously evolving library of correlation rules researched and written by the AlienVault Labs Security Research Team. This team of security experts tracks emerging threats in the wild and analyzes the crowd-sourced threat data of the Open Threat Exchange® (OTX™) to continuously update AlienVault USM with the latest security intelligence, so you have an always-up-to-date security monitoring platform.
AlienVault USM also enables you to centralize the storage of all your log data in the AlienVault Secure Cloud, a certified compliant environment. This alleviates the burden of having to manage and secure logs on-premises, while providing a compliance-ready log management environment.
See the Advantages of All-in-One Security Essentials Versus Traditional SIEM
- Save Time and Money in Integrating Multiple Third-Party Security Tools
- Start Detecting Threats on Day One with Pre-Written Correlation Rules
- Get Continuous Security Intelligence Delivered from AlienVault Labs
Discover a Smarter Way to Prioritize Your Incident Response
- Use the Kill Chain Taxonomy to Quickly Assess Threat Severity, Intent, and Strategy
- Remediation Recommendations and Noise Reduction Help You Work More Efficiently
Investigate Threats Deeper with Advanced Security Analytics
- Search and Analyze Security Data in Highly Granular Ways
- Dive Deep into Alarms with Unified Asset, Vulnerability, and Event Data
Stay Vigilant with Threat Intelligence Updates from AlienVault Labs
- Receive Continually Updated Correlation Rules and Threat Context from AlienVault Labs Security Research Team
- Leverage Community-Sourced Actionable Threat Intelligence from OTX