What can we help you with?
Continū has the experience and expertise to help your business succeed
Continū is more than your typical professional IT service provider. We build meaningful, trusting relationships with our clients while providing the best solutions. Our focus is to create long-term partnerships with exceptional customer service experiences.
- We can be an extension of your IT team
- We can manage all your technology from beginning to end
- Continū will work closely with you to design the best solution for your business.
- We specialize in design, integration, and management of IT projects such as virtualization, storage and complex networks.
- Let our years in the trenches—building, operating and managing the Northwest’s largest grid of data centers—empower your team.
Infrastructure design, implementation and support
In a fast-paced, complex world of technology, you can count on Continū to consistently deliver the best infrastructure solutions to move your business forward from where you are now to where you need to be. And we’ll do it on time and within budget.
We will design, implement, and support your staff on all storage, virtualization, network and disaster recovery projects. Continū brings the certifications, expertise and hands-on experience to complement your staff, enabling you to reach your goals no matter the project’s scope.
Server design, implementation and support
Continū’s senior consultants provide expert deployment of strategic solutions by highly trained technicians, enhancing your team in design, implementation and support. We design, integrate and support PCI and HIPAA compliant environments. Our expertise also includes:
- Windows Servers
- Linux Servers
- Active Directory
- Exchange Servers
- Microsoft SQL
- High Availability Applications
- Disaster Recovery
- PCI Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
Continū will provide your organization with a flexible, strategic technology design for improved response times, greater network stability, seamless hardware and software integration, continuous application availability, all while maintaining core compliances.
Continū’s desktop solution offers remote monitoring, maintenance, reporting and cost-effective support
Your employees’ time is best spent working for your organization, not managing IT issues. We make it simple by offering fast and reliable 24/7 support for all your users. Continū’s desktop solution provides proactive, comprehensive maintenance and support services both remotely and on site.
Seamless IT support
- Our desktop solution includes a remote support agent with all the capabilities to conduct regular preventive maintenance, bundled with a managed anti-virus package.
- Your staff gets direct access to unlimited phone, remote and on-site support.
- You will feel like you have a highly capable, in-house IT department overnight. No matter the size of your professional IT needs, Continū makes IT easy.
- Our per-device model ensures predictable and transparent costs.
- We produce detailed inventory reports and configurations related to all the preventive maintenance activities conducted through our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- We manage network documentation, licenses, warranties, and detailed support tickets.
Disaster Recovery Services
Continū’s DRaaS solution with Veeam Cloud Connect replication
When you partner with us, you get access to Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) within your Veeam console, powered by Continū. As an industry leader in disaster recovery and a Veeam ProPartner, we provide cloud-based disaster recovery solutions that are fast and secure.
Business-Class Cloud Backup
ContinūVault business-class cloud backup protects all your computers, servers and applications, letting you restore critical information securely and quickly in the event of a disaster.
Your business-critical data is directly stored in our cloud to safeguard your servers, applications, desktops and laptops from any data loss.
Our single solution built on intelli-backup technology protects multi-platform, multi-site applications, databases, servers and endpoints.
Power outages and network interruptions will not disturb backup procedures. ContinūVault will seamlessly pick up exactly where it left off to back up your information.
We offer support for Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2007 with options to recover individual mailboxes or email from a single-pass, granular backup.
ContinūVault reads your data, identifies the changed blocks and encrypts the data using enterprise-grade AES 256-bit encryption, both at-rest and in-flight even before backing it up.
The best cloud backup for business data
- Access ContinūVault in minutes as it does not require special set ups
- Backup desktops, laptops, file servers, Microsoft Exchange, SQL-Server, SharePoint, Outlook and more, directly to our cloud
- Perform granular recovery of files, folders, emails, mailboxes and tables
- A simple, single solution for your Windows, Mac and Linux
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server DAG 2013, 2010
- SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2005
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003
- MySQL 5.0 and later
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007
- Windows 8, 7, XP (64-bit), Vista
- Mac OS X 10.5 and later for Intel PC’s
Supported physical servers
- Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008 SP2
- Windows Server 2003 (64-bit)
- Windows SBS 2011, 2008, 2003
- RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 and later
- Debian Linux 5.0 and later
- CentOS 5.2 and later
- CloudLinux 5.10 and later
Demonstrate real-world risks to improve security
Penetration testing allows us to identify how intruders will attack your network. By simulating real-world attacks under controlled conditions, we are able to understand and eliminate the vulnerabilities your company faces. Our experts perform network, application, wireless and social engineering tests to demonstrate the security level of your company’s key systems and infrastructure.
Why are penetration tests important?
- It helps you meet compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS
- It helps you to comply with best security practices such as standard set by OWASP
- It ensures that you are meeting contractual requirements
Pinpoint issues with post-assessment analysis
The post-assessment analysis allows us to pinpoint issues and flaws in your company’s network security. Our experts will develop practical solutions and offer prioritized recommendations to properly respond to issues.
We can perform testing and analysis for a variety of applications:
- Internal and external networks
- Web and wireless applications
- Social engineering security (physical, pre-text calling, and phishing)
Continū can also customize an approach for compliance and security issues specific to your company. Our services include:
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) testing
- Malware analysis
- Embedded device penetration testing
- Technology and platform-specific penetration testing
Contact Continū to learn more about our Professional Services including disaster recovery, business class cloud backup and penetration testing.